Meghan Markle demands to see emails & texts on bullying allegations after she was accused of ‘unacceptable behaviour’

3 weeks ago 17

MEGHAN MARKLE has demanded Buckingham Palace show her any of the documents, emails, and text messages related to the bullying complaint lodged against her.

The Duchess of Sussex has "written to request the evidence" included in the Palace probe into the allegations, according to a senior Palace source.

Meghan has reportedly requested to see the evidence set to be used as part of the Palace bullying probe

4

Meghan has reportedly requested to see the evidence set to be used as part of the Palace bullying probeCredit: Paul Edwards - The Sun

The royal insider's comments to the Mail on Sunday insinuated Meghan is assembling her defense to squash the "calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation."

It comes after Buckingham Palace reportedly decided to bring in a third-party law firm to conduct the investigation into bullying claims made by both current and former Royal aides.

The anarchic allegations came to light when an email from the Sussexes former press secretary sent in October 2018 was leaked to The Times newspaper.

Jason Knauf said: "I am very concerned that the Duchess was able to bully two PAs out of the household in the past year. The treatment of (omitted) was totally unacceptable.

'The Duchess seems intent on always having someone in her sights. She is bullying (omitted) and seeking to undermine her confidence.

"We have had report after report from people who have witnessed unacceptable behaviour towards (omitted)." 

Meghan is thought to be gearing up to fight back against the claims by current and former aides

4

Meghan is thought to be gearing up to fight back against the claims by current and former aidesCredit: CBS

Royal officials are keen to keep the investigation out of the public eye

4

Royal officials are keen to keep the investigation out of the public eyeCredit: PA:Press Association

It was forwarded onto Prince Williams's private secretary Simon Case after Knauf had discussed the matter with the Palace's head of HR, Samantha Carruthers.

Knauf claimed that Carruthers was united in his stance, and "agreed with me on all counts that the situation was very serious" although he "remained concerned that nothing will be done."

However, the complaint was not pursued by the HR department.

Two senior members of staff came forward in February this year, alleging that they had been bullied by Meghan.

One former employee claimed they were personally "humiliated" by the 39-year-old, while two other employees were bullied by her.

Meghan has continuously denied the claims and is believed to have written to the Palace to request her and Harry's involvement in the inquiry.

Exclusive

BROKEN BOND

Harry & Will's 'rock bottom' relationship threatens reunion for Diana statue

NO PRINCELY SUM

Fundraising page to pay for Harry & Meghan's £11m mortgage raises just £78

Exclusive

MONSTER JABBED

Fury as child killer Ian Huntley gets Covid vaccine before millions of Brits

Exclusive

MEGXIT TO STAY

Queen refuses to back down on Megxit terms despite Oprah interview

ROYAL TRIBUTE

Kate visits Sarah vigil as she 'knows how it feels to walk alone in London'

SHAME ON YOU

Cops storm crowds at Sarah Everard vigil as ugly scenes see mourners arrested

However, the Sussexes are not expected to be included in the examination - that Royal officials are keen to keep under wraps.

Insiders claim they are determined it should "not be played out in public" to ensure all those involved can "feel comfortable".

A Palace spokesman said: "Our commitment to look into the circumstances around the allegations from former staff of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is being taken forward but we will not be providing a public commentary on it."

A spokesperson for the Sussexes branded the bullying claims "a calculated smear campaign"

4

A spokesperson for the Sussexes branded the bullying claims "a calculated smear campaign"Credit: CBS
Read Entire Article